Tuesday, December 25, 2007

Merry Christmas, everyone! I'm ready to head off to the family get-together in a couple of hours, but I didn't want to pack up the gifts without taking a photo of them. Some years I try for a theme with my gift wrap and this year I used an old favorite - newsprint. I used comics when I was first wrapping gifts as a teen or pre-teen. It's free and recyclable! The card-making ladies at Splitcoaststampers.com would call it vintage :)

Miss Santa Bear behind the gifts is one of the stuffed animals I bring out only at Christmas. They're a great way to fill up the space beneath the tree before the gifts arrive. I received a Santa Bear and Miss SB from a friend 20 years ago. Dayton's Dept Stores sold a new version each year, and I believe they are retired now with the end of Dayton's.

1 comment:

Dave said...

I did get on your blog. All I had to do is add the WWW and it worked fine. LOOKS GREAT. I read all your posts and it looks like you are off to a goood start. I like the layout and thew way it is organized with the pictures alternating side to side.

-Dave