Wednesday, January 30, 2008

I've been working on a big office/studio-organization project. The storage cubes I'd been buying at Michael's one-at-a-time with coupons were finally on sale for a week at 50% off! So, sick or not, I had to get over there and stock up. I was able to spend several nights just sitting down, putting the cubes together. You'll see the result in a day or two. In the meantime, here is a card I made before my sinuses went berserk. It's another recycled 3x3" card (a card I received in a swap). Everything from the black and white check layer outward is my addition. The checked paper is made on the PC in Excel. It's fun to custom-design paper that way. Anytime a geometric print - especially one in small scale - is needed, it's available, although I don't know how the price compares between designer paper and using my own ink.

No comments: