Monday, January 07, 2008

Two years ago, cousin LL introduced me to Splitcoaststampers.com and I introduced her to the swaps at that site. So, we both have made many sets of cards and swapped them with other designers. It's a great way to get inspired and see what everyone is doing. I also found it was fun to challenge myself to remodel many of the cards sent to me. That's what I did with this card. The cake image was taken off another card and the rest is my work using patterned papers and a little glittery pen and a few plastic jewels. I uploaded the photo to my gallery (Clee1953) at SCS for one of the daily challenges - in this case, a sketch challenge (the sketch being the general layout). There are no prizes; again it's just another way to get inspired and get a card made!

No comments: