Monday, February 18, 2008

Another SCS multi-challenge card. I used one image that is stamped on 2 different colors of cardstock and embossed with 2 different colors of embossing powder. The images are then split in half and re-matched. The base of the card is designer paper by DCWV. I used a small piece of the same c/s in the center and layered another stamp of the center of the image over that in reversed colors. The outside edges of the blue/orange square and circle were sponged with brown distressing ink. I was lucky enough to have matching snaps for the 4 corners. This may be my first square card, also, although I found out the stamp (by Inkadinkado) was not quite square, so I trimmed a bit off of the top and bottom of the card. My BC, Canada cousin, TR, will be receiving this one. I may be tempted to make a few more in other colors.

3 comments:

Lizette said...

Your cards are beautiful !
Also thank you for visiting my blog.

Sally said...

That is really cool!!!

Godelieve said...

Fabulous! Cool card!