Friday, February 29, 2008


Happy Leap Day..................................... lllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll
Happy Leap Day! Did you do anything special to celebrate the date that only occurs once every four years? I got up earlier than usual to shovel the snow we got yesterday. It was a beautiful sunny morning, with the kind of crisp air winter-lovers (like me) savor. This is the photo I took of Cubby sitting in the front window with the neighbor's picket fence and my mock orange bush reflected back at me. He looks like a ghost cat, doesn't he?

The second photo is the back of my house in all its boxy splendor. It would be nice to know how all the add-ons came about, but it's even nicer to imagine the plan to smooth it all out and add a stairway to the attic.

1 comment:

Jean said...

Oh starting with this year my daughters wedding anniversary on the 29th!