Friday, February 08, 2008

Two of the challenges at SCS this week were this sketch (or layout) and using lots of dots. The challenges can be done individually, but sometimes it's fun to combine them. That's what I did with this card. I used dots in the paper, 2 punches, the brads and the stamped letters. Even the tiny hearts may count as dots - you decide. The other note that I posted with this card in my SCS gallery is that it has 11 layers! I've seen cards that had too many layers to count, but have never done one myself. Simple is usually more my style, but all the mats of different colors really adds up. Some lucky family member will be receiving this next week.
Edit: As it turned out, I made and sent 9 of these. The other 8 were slightly different from the original, but still had 11 layers!

4 comments:

Jody said...

This is such a fun card! 11 layers - holy cow! Whoever gets this is very lucky! Don't forget the extra postage!

Dana said...

LOVE your card! It's really beautiful!

Stampmouse said...

lucky indeed cute card

kk127g said...

This is real pretty. Love the colors.