Sunday, March 16, 2008

Bunny and Chick Salt and Pepper Shakers. We had 40-degree temps several days this past week, and I saw something I haven't seen in months - green grass! I mean, I was prepared to finally see the brown grass as the snow slowly receded, but when I looked out and saw green, I was excited. But as I said in an earlier post, it won't really feel like Spring until that warm-breeze day arrives, grass or no grass. Another sign, though - as I pulled out of my driveway this morning, two cardinals were frolicking nearby and one of them flew at my car! In fact he landed in front of me and I had to stop the car briefly to make sure he hadn't gotten hit. Spring fever for sure.

Anyway, the Hallmark salt and pepper shakers were on clearance after last Easter, so I added them to my collection. I thought they'd be a cute way to photograph the snow-to-grass scene.

No comments: