Sunday, March 23, 2008



Happy Easter! Before I showed you one more snow photo, I had to post this pic I took at the Como Park Conservatory last Spring. Easter in Minnesota is never going to look quite like this, but it gives us hope. This is the earliest Easter in 95 years, but I remember plenty of times as a child wearing a cute little dress with nothing on my legs and being chilly! It was a small sacrifice for the chance to wear a new Easter outfit!

I believe we have had fresh snow every morning for three days now, and yesterday's was especially beautiful. I took the "tree canopy" photo through my car window as I was headed out to see "Horton Hears A Who". The other photo is of my 10-year old maple tree in the front yard. It looks like every branch has started to sprout new growth, which gives the snow even more to cling to.





5 comments:

Katherine said...

I love all your fantastic snow photos, Cheryl! I am a northerner who moved to Florida 10 years ago, and I really, really miss the snow. It's gorgeous!

Danyelle Kessler said...

I love the snowy tree lined streets. Very pretty pictures...hope you get to scrap some of them.

Aunt T said...

Wow - your pictures are beautiful.

Teresa

daiseyfreak said...

you have the most gorgeous pictures!

Michele Zwart said...

As much as I hate snow, these are gorgeous photos. As I type, it is over 90 degrees here!