Monday, March 24, 2008

Last Friday's Limited Supplies challenge at Splitcoaststampers was to design several cards with the same set of stamps, designer paper and color scheme. The layout (sketch) and embellishments could change. I forgot to use patterned paper, so this card doesn't meet the guidelines, but it turned into a nice card anyway. This was one I didn't envision first. Sometimes, that's less frustrating then working on a design that's beautiful in my head only to end up with disappointing results. I may design a few more of these and post them, but I'm getting ready to go on vacation and wanted to post this before the week flies by! Have a good one.

4 comments:

Katherine said...

This is so pretty, Cheryl! I love the colors and the layout!

Danyelle Kessler said...

I love the pretty colors and the hardware on the envelope seal is a perfect touch.

Aimee said...

This is so cute... love the heart charm on it..

Danyelle Kessler said...

Cheryl, your pictures are just as big as mine. Those two oversized pictures are just an anomaly...something screwy about photobucket that I couldn't duplicate if I tried. Try using the upload option with NO FORMAT and choose the large radial dial. I knew I liked this layout......great minds think alike, eh??