Tuesday, May 13, 2008

My first card using a pull-out message strip. It's my version of an idea I saw somewhere (probably Splitcoaststampers). I've already mailed the card, so I can't show you the 'before' view. The sentiment is hidden behind both layers of cardstock with just the flower on the right side showing...to be pulled out by the recipient. The image stamped on watercolor paper is from Stampin' Up - Send A Celebration. I colored it with watercolor pencils and a aqua-pen, added a bit of glitter and the metal charm. The striped cardstock is DCWV. It's an anniversary card for my youngest cousin and his wife. Happy Anniversary, P and A!

3 comments:

specialcraftmom4 said...

This is a cute card! I love the pull out (:

Jennifer Murai said...

Very cute card. I love the colors and the pull is very clever. TFS

Denise Bryant (imchatty) said...

Wow...I love this idea...very clever. BTW, I found you through the SCS gallery.