Wednesday, June 11, 2008

For Your Consideration. I haven't made any cards for a few days, so I'm posting this trio that I made last year. Each card is made with parts of 3x3 cards that I received in several swaps. I found a fun way to attach them at an angle so that the edges of the two pieces are parallel. I added coordinating embellishments and PC-generated words where needed.
Card #1 - the 3x3 on the left is the original...the one on the right is the back of the card with my PC sentiment added. I also punched the flowers and added the flower brad.

Card #2 - the 3x3 on the left is original...the one on the right is my duplicate complete with PC-generated words on the tags.



Card #3 - the original is on the right this time. I added the PC-generated word panel on the left and the flower cut off of the original, with a brad (the prongs open on top of the card to look like leaves).

2 comments:

Danyelle Kessler said...

What a fun idea? You can only harbor so many swaps, but you really did nice re-structuring of these.

Leslie said...

Love the background!