Monday, June 30, 2008

Flower Medallion. This is my first attempt at a card for a swap I joined. It's supposed to be 'beautiful' and include some technique like watercoloring or fancy cutting. The stamp I used is by Anna Griffin for All Night Media. It's stamped on four different colors of cardstock, then parts of the stamp were cut out and layered over each other. The stem is rick rack over an edge-punched piece (Fiskars punch). The checked paper is PC-generated and the dotted paper is by DCWV. I don't know if I can make 6 more of these with all the cutting, but we'll see. At least it fit into three Splitcoaststampers challenges!

2 comments:

Lorraine said...

this is very pretty. looks like alot of work went into this. thanks for sharing.

Danyelle Kessler said...

Absolutely stunning! I love it!