Friday, July 04, 2008

Freedom From Nine-To-Five. Nine years ago, I started my company called Clee' (rhymes with play) and started selling my greeting cards to a few stores around town. It was exciting to make my first sale and receive several repeat orders, but eventually I had to return to working full time in a non-design-field office, and making cards as a hobby. Now, I'm back at my first-love (art, in any permutation!) and, as of last month, am selling cards through a wonderful website called Etsy.com. The name of my store there is still called Clee', and I have only three card designs for sale so far, but more are on the way! Please take a look and tell me what you think...and pass this info along to your friends and family. Thanks!
[Edit - Thanks, SM, for buying my first 2 cards!!]

Clee' - Etsy.com

1 comment:

Danyelle Kessler said...

Congratulations on your Etsy store. Getting to do what you love in life is second to none. This card is just gorgeous. So colorful and beautifully embellished.