Thursday, August 07, 2008


Candy Corn Costume. It's been awhile since I made a Splitcoaststampers challenge card. This one looks simple enough now that it's finished, but I couldn't get the triangle sections to work with various stamps and patterned papers until I finally came up with this combo.The penguin by Imaginisce was stamped 3 times so I could paper-piece his little swim trunks. He's going to a masquerade party dressed as candy corn, and he didn't even have to wear a costume for the white part of the candy! I drew and cut out his little mask, edged it in silver glitter gel pen (Sakura) and glued it to a bit of wire. He and the mask are popped up on foam tape over corner-punched orange c/s over black c/s. The black print paper is DCWV and the orange c/s triangles were stamped with Making Memories foam stamps.

No comments: