Tuesday, September 30, 2008

It's Not Pretty. I realize I haven't been posting any photos of the bungalow redecorating. The "library" wallpapering project was put on hold for the summer, but now September has flown by. One change that took place was getting my detached garage emptied out. I've never used it because I have a single tuck-under garage for my car. I've been renting the full garage to a couple of guys with cars and car parts that they wanted to store. As of September first, I asked them to move out, and I now have more SPACE! So, the current project has been to clean and organize the basement and move the outdoor equipment - i.e. yard tools, hoses, lawn chairs - to the garage. These before-and-after photos are not the stuff of design magazines, but it feels good to be starting at the bottom of my house and working upwards.










1 comment:

Liz said...

Wow! You've accomplished a lot, I'm impressed.