Thursday, November 27, 2008

Happy Thanksgiving

David and Kim had Mom and I over to their house for Thanksgiving dinner today. It was the first get-together (I think) in their new kitchen, and a great success! We didn't go overboard on the food for just the four of us, but we had all our favorites - turkey, stuffing, sweet potatoes, green bean casserole, cranberry relish and pumpkin pie! We were treated to some of the wine they brought back from their vacation to Missouri (yes, Missouri) wine country, and saw the digital pics on TV. It was a nice relaxing day and we are certainly thankful for the health and well-being of everyone in the family - especially this year!
Before I left for their house this morning, I had a chance to post this little project for the Splitcoaststampers "Ways To Use It" challenge. The stamp is a tiny one I bought at a garage sale - it's a Stampin' Up stamp from 1994. I colored it with pencils and a little marker and glitter gel pen, punched it out and tied it to a "kitchen warming" gift for D & K.

1 comment:

bsgstamps4fun: Barb Gault said...

Very pretty card!