Wednesday, January 14, 2009

Valentine Sneak Peek

I don't want to spoil the surprise for the recipient of this Valentine, so it will go to someone who probably doesn't read my blog. The sketch is from Splitcoaststampers. I stamped and colored the Hampton Art Stamps image, then cut it in half vertically - to fit the sketch. The sentiment is PC-generated and printed on vellum, then raised up on thin strips of chipboard. The checked paper was designed in Excel - I had a piece ready to use in my scraps. The stars and hearts were punched out of DCWV glittered cardstock. The inside reads "You!"

Tomorrow may be another good day to stay inside and work on resumes, job applications and cards. Tonight is pedicted to be the coldest night in 5 years - it's already minus 14 degrees!

1 comment:

Stef H: (Illinois, US) said...

WOW! This is stunning!