Wednesday, April 01, 2009

Happy April Fool's Day

March went out like a lamb, but today is a not-so-surprising surprise: SNOW! It would be a beautiful gently falling snow at the beginning of winter. In Spring, it's just an annoyance for many people, but not for me. One of the good things about not having a job is that I don't have to get up early and deal with rush hour traffic and slippery roads. Of course, I'd gladly deal with all of it IF I could go to work again!
The bushes haven't started to bud, so this shot isn't as dramatic as it could be. Today is also the birthday of my two older cats, Zane and Harley. They're 11! Because they were born on April Fool's Day, I think their names really fit - Zane (full name Zane Grey) is really zany, and Harley is a little harlequin or clown. As much as I love my cats, I don't dress them up or throw them birthday parties, but if I can get a good photo of them eating a treat later today, I'll post it.

No comments: