Thursday, July 02, 2009

Nine More Candles And Birds On A Wire

Here's the second version of the nine-candles card in the previous post. I switched the colors and ribbon for wire, making it more of a boy's card.
I thought the wire idea would be simple - like a spiral-bound notebook. But because the card is a folded piece rather than loose sheets like a notebook, it presented problems. I finally settled on an "artistic" wire embellishment.

As I struggled with my wire, these birds sat outside my window mocking me.

6 comments:

Michelle Forrest said...

Wonderful card! Love the combo of that DP and the circles!

Crafty Creations said...

Love the card and the wire!! Too funny. My dogs bark and bark when there are birds on the wire!

Cheryl Walker said...

Love your card hun!!! How funny the birds ...lol when I read that I lol...:)

Love the wire you used on this!! Very very pretty!!!

Hugs,
Cheryl

CoveredInCrafts said...

Beautiful card! Great colors!!

Jackie said...

That is really cute! tfs!!!

supercraftygirl said...

Love all the blues and greens together...looks great!