Saturday, July 11, 2009

A Perfect Day

Weatherwise, it was a perfect summer day. I got up as early as I do on a work day (6:15) and enjoyed the cool breezes coming in all my open windows. It was almost too nice to go outside! But I took Zane and Harley out on their leashes to the back yard while I cut and pulled weeds and stray trees. They enjoyed the shade as much as I did. Later I walked to my bank and saw this fence-sitting "head"...well, what would you call it?
It looks like an egg...or a head with feet.

When I returned, I made a card for todays Splitcoaststampers Inspiration Challenge. The website chosen for inspiration had many cute children's clothes and costumes. I chose a girl's circus costume for the colors and shapes. A girl I know is celebrating a birthday with 12 candles!

http://www.chasing-fireflies.com/circus-performer/productinfo/28832/

1 comment:

Lisa said...

Lovely card - esp IRL!