Friday, August 28, 2009

Paper To Play With

My prize package from Papercrafts arrived today! It's paper, stickers and designer chipboard by Cosmo Cricket. The creative wheels in my head are already turning - you can see why.
Aren't the colors fabulous and retro? With the movie, "Julie and Julia" in theaters, the kitchen themed designs couldn't be more timely (not saying that was intentional). There's even a chipboard salt and pepper set! I think I will check out the Papercraft Challenges to get me started on some card ideas. There may even be something in it for you, my readers :)

2 comments:

Lisa said...

What fun -- just in time for some weekend creativity! Yes, perfect with the Julie and Julia theme (saw that movie on my BD and loved it....did I tell you that?) :)

cheryl (clee') said...

Hi, Lisa - a great movie to see on your birthday. I saw and loved it too!