Wednesday, January 27, 2010

Baby x 3

No, we have never had triplets born in our family, but I decided to make 3 cards to celebrate the birth of a first cousin-twice-removed. The card above is for the parents of a baby boy born this month in Las Vegas.

Using coordinating colors and layouts, I designed a card for the grandparents of the baby (my cousin and her husband), and the GREAT-grandmother of the baby (my aunt). All three cards have a footprints charm tied onto a self-made tag. The paper all came from a Die Cuts With A View "baby boy" (what else!) cardstock pack. I ran the unadorned card front through my new Kodak printer for the sentiment on the front. I'm very happy with the way even small sizes of paper run through the printer without jamming or tilting.


(Remember - you can always click on the photo to see a larger view)

2 comments:

Jessica - Domestic PDX said...

These are really sweet. Nice work!

cheryl (clee') said...

Thanks, Jessica :)