Friday, April 09, 2010

Another Friday Night Walk And Ride

First, a pic of my bulb garden in full bloom. I bought it when I had my groceries delivered by Coborn's before Easter. It was a plastic pot of leaves and buds the day it came and daffodils had opened the next morning - beautful!

Friday night after work, I walked a slightly different route towards downtown and passed this building on the right. It's the former site of The Thymes Ltd - my first temp job 11 years ago! The Thymes has since moved and right across the street is the new Target Field...with the Northstar train just below.

I hopped on the light rail for a ride to the Mall of America - and took this photo of the empty car. I got on at the end of the line; by the time we'd gone a few blocks, the cars were all quite full.

This was the view right outside the light rail window as I waited to leave - one of the Twins stadium gates and part of the bleachers.


Next Friday: From The Archives

No comments: