Tuesday, June 29, 2010

Tuesdays Around Town - Stone Arch Festival Of The Arts

I'm a week late with this post: the Stone Arch Festival was held on Father's Day. But here are a few photos I took of the annual event.

Strolling art-lovers (above), downtown Minneapolis across the Mississippi (below). The white tent covers one of several music stages.



More views across the river - the Guthrie is on the far left; the Mill City Museum is the broken wall just to the right of grain elevator (above).



The Stone Arch Bridge (above), and my view walking back toward Main Street - as in St Anthony Main (below).


After our day at the festival, my brother C, my nephews and I ate at Pizza Luce. The waiter took our photo, but it was out of focus, so I used my photo software to "cartoon" it. Looks better than the original! And a little bonus (below): Nephew B showing off some previously unknown-to-me skills!


No comments: