Wednesday, September 01, 2010

Happy September

Summer weather may not be entirely over, but the first month of fall is here at last! The A/C is off, windows are open again and mornings are just a touch chilly (heavenly to me). I'm excited to get back to some projects I had to set aside during our hot spell. Last weekend was another Virtual Stamp Night at Splitcoaststampers.
This card was made for the "faux cloisonne" challenge. I stamped 5 paisleys on a glossy magazine page, embossed them in silver, cut them out and adhered them to the red background over a green card. I used a sticker for the sentiment - over another piece of red cardstock, punched out and edged with a silver pen.

I think the inside of the card will read "Yes, we've arrived at another one of your birthdays and I couldn't be happier for you!"

1 comment:

Courtney K said...

love the silver embossing!