Monday, February 07, 2011

February Cards and Tags

Over the weekend, I made some gift tags for cousins who turned 8 and 3.  Using the same color for the "shadow" of each number made it easy to cut all three numbers at once from a single sheet of cardstock on my Cricut machine.  I varied the patterns of the numbers themselves, and added the cat and dog cut-outs from scraps of one of the wrapping papers. 

The birthday card for another cousin started life as a 3x3" card that I received in a swap a few years ago.  I attached the front and back of the mini card to a regular sized card and added the ribbon and buttons on the right side to match the left.  The mini card had stamped circles, so I inked up a larger circle stamp to make a coordinating background. 

1 comment:

Lisa said...

I love these....here and IRL! You are making good use of the Cricut, that's for sure. What a fun and colorful bunch of packages.