Sunday, March 06, 2011

Moxie Fab Tuesday Trigger


Over on the Moxie Fab World Blog, this weeks Tuesday Trigger is the yellow-door scene above.  My first thought was to make a yellow door  with dimensions I'd previously used on a Christmas-door card a few years ago.  The side, top and bottom frame of the door are all 1/2" pieces of textured carstock and the handle is a grommet.  All the architectural-element stamps are by Inkadinkado.   
The background is a page from a book that I aged with some Tim Holtz distressing powder and a brush. I made the address with metal number embellishments and the "Home Sweet Home" is PC-printed.

2 comments:

onecraftymama said...

Wow! I love this! The metal embellishments are fantastic, and I love that cheerful door :)

Cath said...

Hey Cheryl! What a fun approach to this week's Tuesday Trigger in the Moxie Fab World! Thanks so much for playing along! :)