Sunday, June 12, 2011

Ice Cream, Anyone? - Card


It was great summer weekend and I did manage to spend a lot of time outdoors.  But I also made another Moxie Fab Tuesday Trigger card, using the above image as inspiration.


I started with the color combo (that never looks quite the same when trying to match real colors to internet colors) and then went with a summer theme.  My punches worked out well: waves, sand castles, abstract leaves, sunflower, and stars.  I added a sentiment sticker and glued some of the punched stars on top of the layers. 

Edge punches by Martha Stewart, Fiskars and EK.  Round sunflower punch by Fiskars

3 comments:

onecraftymama said...

Wow - that little seashore punch is too adorable, and goes so well with the sentiment. I always think of the beach as a treasure hunt :)

Cath said...

Hey Cheryl! Thanks for linking this up to this week's Tuesday Trigger in the Moxie Fab World! I'm so glad you joined in on all the fun! :)

Ida said...

Creative use of your punches. Very fun card.