Saturday, September 03, 2011

Color Inspiration Challenge - Blue Shamrock

Happy Labor Day Weekend, Everyone! I am spending the first day of the 3-day holiday making some cards. The first one is for the Papercrafts Connection Color Inspiration Challenge 8:





The Bazzill (company) color equivalents are Breaker Bay blue and Shamrock green. I did the best I could to match them. All cardstock is by DCWV. Shamrock paperpunch is Martha Stewart. The ribbon is actually 2 layers - plaid over 2 widths of blue. The two little metal tags were in my stash - the white one has embossed lettering and edges - I slid it through a Stazon black ink pad. 

The black cardstock is "faux" embossed with more shamrock punch-outs.

1 comment:

Laurie said...

I love this card for the color combo! That faux embossing on the dark color looks so neat!