Sunday, January 29, 2012

Happy 31st Anniversary, AJ and RJ

This is an anniversary card for my friend AJ and her husband that I'm posting to the Moxie Fab blog for this week's Tuesday Trigger: Winter Blossoms.  I repeatedly stamped a Studio G (dollar stamp) flower on different shades of white and tan cardstock and paper, cut them out and highlighted just the centers with silver glitter pen.  One of the papers I used was tissue, like some of the flowers in the Trigger photo below.  The flowers are layered over some sheer ribbon over a diamond pattern paper to which I've added an "argyle" line.  The sentiment is done with stickers and the little metal clock embellishment is attached with thin wire over the flowers.   

1 comment:

Cath said...

Hey Cheryl! Thanks for linking this up to this week's Tuesday Trigger in the Moxie Fab World! I'm so glad you joined in on all the fun! :)