Monday, April 09, 2012

Moxie Fab DIY Embellishments Challenge

Here's my entry into the Moxie Fab World DIY Embellishments Challenge.  It could have been entered it into the "household item" challenge instead, but I don't usually set out to make my own embellishments so I think it's a good fit here.  

I started with the foil cover from a drink can, flattened and smoothed it out, then wrapped it around a circle of thin cardboard.  The ribbon was added in 3 pieces to the back.  I stamped the sentiment on a piece of DCWV designer cardstock - the Grade School 4.5 x 6.5" stack.



The scroll design on the cardstock was only found in one corner, so I trimmed the scroll off of a second piece, and that's the piece I used to stamp on - for balance.

1 comment:

Cath said...

Hey Cheryl! Thanks for linking this up to the DIY Embellishments Challenge in the Moxie Fab World. I'm so glad you joined in on all the fun! :)