Monday, April 09, 2012

Moxie Fab Paper Scraps Challenge

There are five challenges going on over at the Moxie Fab World blog to celebrate the release of a Papercrafts Magazine special issue: Practical Solutions For Papercrafters. I jumped on the Paper Scraps Challenge right away; one thing I have is scraps! 

There are a lot of ways to use scraps in strips or squares or punched-out shapes, but for this card, I took some small pieces of coordinating green patterned paper, taped them together to make one long strip and then used a deep edge punch to achieve the color-changing leaf border. 
I used the same papers to make a mat for the sentiment sticker and added a tiny punched leaf to finish it off. 

1 comment:

Cath said...

Hey Cheryl! Thanks for linking this up to the Paper Scraps Challenge in the Moxie Fab World. I'm so glad you joined in on all the fun! :)