Saturday, June 23, 2012

Happy Anniversary Cousins!

Happy Anniversary, L and J!  Although they won't receive this card on time, Cousins L&J are celebrating their 22nd wedding anniversary today!  I made the card from a brochure I received in the mail.  The bright drawings seemed just right for depicting a year of married life: lots of activity amid tranquil scenery. 
I added a round metal tag filled with word stickers, layered over a velum banner...
to mimic the dots in the image.

In the evening when I took a walk, I returned to find this little chipmunk on my doorstep.  So I carefully opened up my camera bag (my camera goes with me nearly all the time)....
Slowly stepped as close as I could and zoomed in as far as I could (my little Canon has only a 3X zoom)...
And snapped a few photos before he got wind of me and headed off into the ground cover.

1 comment:

Lisa said...

This was a beautiful keepsake card - I liked all the color. Thank you for the well-wishes, cousin!