Thursday, September 06, 2012

Moxie Fab Movement: Happy Birthday, Randy


September is a big month for birthdays in our extended family.  And some people are having big birthdays!  Cousin Randy turned the big SIX-0 yesterday.  I took the opportunity to make him another Moxie Fab World card - this one for the Movement Challenge.  Everything except for the base cardstock is from the Jillibean Soup Sweet and Sour collection.  I used the diecut stars and sticker "note" labels to lead the eye from the "60" label down to "Randy" and up to "1952" (also formed from stickers).
   

I cut the name letters from a wonderful sheet of alphabet cardstock.  The letters for "happy birthday" are stickers. 


The "noteworthy" tag is also a sticker, and I snipped a very thin slice of sticky lined cardstock for the "string".

1 comment:

Cath said...

Hey Cheryl! Thanks for linking this up to the Movement Challenge in the Moxie Fab World! I'm so glad you joined in on all the fun! :)