Monday, September 24, 2012

Moxie Fab Asymmetry

And now the 4th card from the Jillibean Soup Sweet and Sour collection - to be entered into the Moxie Fab World Card Design Handbook Asymmetry Challenge


Using the same colors and motifs as the previous three cards, I balanced the large circle and sentiment on the right with the two smaller circles on the left.  Everything used is from the collection with the exception of the turquoise cardstock base.


I ran out of diecut butterflies on my last card, so I punched a similar butterfly out of the coordinating cardstock...


and added a tiny piece of snipped cardstock for the antennae.  Pssst...if you run out of "y" to spell happy or birthday, sneak in an "x" with one leg colored over.

1 comment:

Cath said...

Hey Cheryl! Thanks for linking this up to the Asymmetry Challenge in the Moxie Fab World! I'm so glad you joined in on all the fun! :)