Wednesday, January 09, 2013

A Little Background

To celebrate the debut of  the latest Papercrafts magazine, "75 Creative Card Challenges", Cath over at the Moxie Fab blog is holding several challenges straight from the pages. Make Your Own Background Paper is the first one I've tried and I have to say I was very happy with the result.


I stamped an Inkadinkado rubber cling stamp 4 times in two different shades of blue.  That gave a nice tile effect.  Then, I covered a metal embellishment with red embossing powder and when dry, sanded off the raised areas.  The sentiment is two stickers over handmade sheer paper.


The rubber cling stamps are my new faves.  They stamp like the best rubber stamps, but take up so much less space than mounted stamps.


And...Happy Anniversary AJ and RJ!

3 comments:

Lisa said...

SUPER pretty. And, a little Scandinavian looking too :)

Karen said...

I like your bkg...

Cath said...

Hey Cheryl! Thanks for linking this up to the Make Your Own Background Paper Challenge in the Moxie Fab World! I'm so glad you joined in on all the fun! :)