Saturday, January 05, 2013

Happy Collage Card

My first card of the new year is a collage card for the Moxie Fab Tuesday Trigger Sweet Dreams Challenge. 



I was inspired by the colors and patterns of the room to pull some scraps and die cuts together into a design.  The postage stamp, the lattice die cut (Papertrey Ink), the vellum flowers, the scalloped gingham heart and even the "happy" die cut (PTI) were already waiting in my "to use" pile.         


The design came together pretty quickly when I found the matching metal frame. I stamped the Hampton Arts birdcage and the round shape (Inkadinkaclings stamp) and layered everything over the raspberry cardstock base.       

1 comment:

Cath said...

Hey Cheryl! Thanks for linking this up to this week's Tuesday Trigger in the Moxie Fab World! I'm so glad you joined in on all the fun! :)