Friday, January 25, 2013

Stamped Birthday Tweet

Moxie Fab Creative Card Challenges Week includes a challenge to use a Handmade Stamp.  I found a little piece of packing foam and carved one end into a square frame and the other end into a matching small square.  Alternating dark and light blue inks, I stamped the pattern you see below.  My handmade stamped paper is layered over the yellow patterned paper. I printed the sentiment on my PC and punched it out with a Fiskars punch.


The birdcage is a Hampton Arts rubber cling stamp.  I trimmed the image, colored the bird, and added a piece of black floss.  The inside sentiment reads: Wishing you loads of fun and lots of "tweets" (to my friend TLD).


And here are two views of the little foam stamp I made.




1 comment:

Cath said...

Hey Cheryl! Thanks for linking this up to the Stamp with a Homemade Stamp Challenge in the Moxie Fab World! I'm so glad you joined in on all the fun! :)