Thursday, February 14, 2013

Happy Valentine's Day

Happy Valentine's Day, Everyone!  Hope you got to celebrate it in the style of your choice.  I got up this morning and shoveled some new snowfall.  Then saw the movie "Safe Haven", which was quite good, and ate a Godiva dark chocolate/raspberry bar.  I sent my Valentine's out on time this year.


They were a variation of this 3x3" card that I had made for a challenge (and forgot to submit).  I didn't have enough of the charms or the metal embellishments, so the version I sent was with just the jeweled brad and a heart punched out of metallic cardstock.  The round shape is an Inkadinkaclings stamp.  And I used a corner punch on the purple layer.

3 comments:

Lisa said...

Ours was beautiful....thank you!

cheryl (clee') said...

Thanks, Lisa - glad you liked it :)

Cath said...

Fun Valentine's Day card, Cheryl! :)