Sunday, March 10, 2013

Playing With Pattern

                                   This Week's Tuesday Trigger

For the current Moxie Fab World Tuesday Trigger "Pattern Play", I used a Hero Arts flower stamp and a Hampton Arts leaf stamp to create this card.  I used the colors in the photo as inspiration.


The flower centers were punched from metallic cardstock and the sentiment is a PTI diecut.


[Edit: this card was one of five chosen for the challenge!  My reward is the right to post the Moxie Fab badge on my sidebar, many more than my usual pageviews, and nice comments]

16 comments:

artful-notions said...

Wow. Love how you interpreted the trigger. So graphically fun!

My Paper Epiphany said...

Love this! So Cas but captured the essence of the pattern!

Lisa said...

Beautiful card!

Cath said...

Hey Cheryl! Thanks for linking this up to this week's Tuesday Trigger in the Moxie Fab World! I'm so glad you joined in on all the fun! :)

Taheerah (*LittleMissT*) said...

Congrats on your win Cheryl, this card is so bright and bold and fun!!

Virginia L. said...

Congrats on the shout out for Tuesday Trigger! Love this sweet and delightful card!

maria f. said...

Yippie for you Cheryl. Your card is so perfectly executed. Happy to see you as a TT.

Troy Louise Seegmiller said...

I love your card. Such a fun combination of stamps & colors. Thanks so much.

Leni said...

Lovely!

My Paper Epiphany said...

Well done on the TT shout out! I knew this was a winner!

Tasnim said...

Congratulations Cheryl! Your card is bold and beautiful, and such a unique design! Love the metallic details.

Helen F. said...

Fabulous graphic design card, Cheryl!
Congrats on your TT win :)

Jill Norwood said...

Beautiful take on the TT! Congrats on your shout out! :)

lostinpaper said...

Your flower design is just perfect, love how you used the colour inspiration too!

Lee Kendel said...

Simply pretty. Really packs a gentle punch

Joan Ervin said...

Ooooh, is this ever beautiful!!! I love your take on the trigger...you have used such pretty colors and stamps!!!!