Sunday, April 07, 2013

April Flowers

Here is what we've all been waiting for here in Minnesota - some friendly flowers. So, in lieu of the real thing, I made one for Moxie Fab World's Tuesday Trigger: Friendly Flowers challenge. I used the colors, but didn't want to copy the inspiration photo exactly, so I skipped the buttons, although I sure have plenty in my supplies.


The flower is a Spellbinders "Daisy Flower Topper" die, the face is Inkadinkado Stamping Gear's "Celestial" stamp, and I also used "Swiss Dots" embossing folder by Cuttlebug, and an EK corner and edge punch.


The stem and leaf are hand-drawn and the sentiment is "Fun Letters" stamp by Recollections.  Base of card is striped cardstock cut on the diagonal.

                     

Have a flower-filled week!

1 comment:

Cath said...

Hey Cheryl! Thanks for linking this up to this week's Tuesday Trigger in the Moxie Fab World! I'm so glad you joined in on all the fun! :)