Thursday, June 20, 2013

Imagine What Goes On In Your head

This Graphic 45 (Hampton Arts) rubber cling face stamp has been crying out to be used and I thought it was the perfect starting point for another Moxie Fab World Mixy Matchy Style Challenge card. My other two cards were all about cardstock patterns and I realized that various unrelated stamps might look pretty cool when mixed.


So, I printed the sentiment from my PC (never having the exact size and font of word stamps when I need them), stamped the head, and then pulled out all the circular patterned stamps I had, along with a few squares and stars for interest. A few gears in the stamped image were colored with markers and the stars were filled in with a marker and a glitter gel pen. It was fun but messy to use the different colors of bright ink I had (I believe this was my 4th try).  And the card turned out pretty much as I'd imagined it :)


1 comment:

Cath said...

Hey Cheryl! Thanks for linking this up to the Mixy-Matchy Style Challenge in the Moxie Fab World! I'm so glad you joined in on all the fun! :)