Wednesday, July 10, 2013

Stamped Birthday Sketch

Some fun challenges are taking place this week over at Moxie Fab World to celebrate the release of Birthday Creations.


The first is the Sketch Challenge.  And the additional instruction is to create an all-stamped OR a non-stamped project.  


For my first card, I used only stamping.  The "groovy" is separate rubber cling letters - Fun Letters by Recollections (found in Michael's stores), and the "happy birthday" is Greetings clear clings by TPC Studio.  The three tie-dye shapes are rubber clings by Inkadinkado.  I used several colors of small ink pads to ink each one before stamping to get the tie-dye effect. 


I made a mask for the "g" so I could stamp a little tie-dye inside the loops. Funny how the "g" on its side looks like a pair of wire-rim glasses, ala the 60s.

2 comments:

Karen said...

too cute...

Cath said...

Hey Cheryl! thanks for linking this up to the Birthday Sketch Challenge in the Moxie Fab World! I'm so glad you joined in on all the fun! :)