Wednesday, August 07, 2013

Christmas In August - Holiday Gifts Tags Challenge

Cath at Moxie Fab World is hosting several challenges this week to celebrate the latest issue of Holiday Cards & More.


The first is the Holiday Gift Tags Challenge, and the tag I made is for my sister-in-law.  I always try to work on projects for specific people for these challenges, so I'll have what I need well ahead of time.


All the papers and stickers are from the "25 Days Of Christmas" collection by Simple Stories. I started with the round scalloped sticker at the top, added the sticker letters and the "merry" and "bright", then built up the rest of the tag around it. 


The shape of the tag top was made with a scalloped rectangular die that I set at an angle to fit the width of the tag. I added an eyelet with a loop of ribbon through it.


I layered a metal snowflake bead over two stickers over the patterned cardstock - a four-tiered snowflake. 

1 comment:

Cath said...

Hey Cheryl! Thanks for linking this up to the Holiday Gift Tag Challenge in the Moxie Fab World! I'm so glad you joined in on all the fun! :)