Sunday, August 11, 2013

Collage Card

The current Moxie Fab World Tuesday Trigger is called It's Completely Collagical. The image Cath provided is fun and colorful.


It made me think of my ever-growing collection of bits and pieces: postage stamps, inchies that I traded years ago with several groups of people, punched shapes and stamped samples that never made it on a card.  


I pulled them out by color and theme and made an arrangement that I liked. The card came together quite easily.


The sentiment is a clear cling stamp that I fussy-cut.


Here's a pic of the original layout (below). I liked it just as it was and thought it would be nice to have a photo to refer to as I adhered all the pieces.  


On a personal note, my mom's baby photo is on the far right.  She would have been 85 a week from today.

2 comments:

Cath said...

Hey Cheryl! Thanks for linking this up to this week's Tuesday Trigger in the Moxie Fab World! I'm so glad you joined in on all the fun! :)

Kirsty Vittetoe said...

It is so pretty!