Sunday, July 06, 2014

Picket Picnic Invitations

Our annual family picnic is next month, so I made a batch of invitations. The picket-fence design took shape as I was wondering how to use the little phrases from a sheet of Jillibean Soup cardstock.


I cut out all the "remember this" and "good days" captions I could find from the cardstock sheet, then arranged them on a standard card, but they just seemed to fit better on something tall and skinny. I had the wood-patterned paper, so I adhered that over plain cardstock and snipped the top into a point.
 

I also stamped the bottom with a leafy vegetable. The actual invitation is on the back, printed on my computer before I did any cutting. I also attached small magnets to the backs, so people could stick them in a prominent location.
 

No comments: